street artist el seed undertook a calligraphic road trip through tunisia transforming run down walls into dramatic works of art across various regions of the country. read more about the lost walls project here.
Snapped this young lady who looks prepared to tackle the world in the streets of London, England. She came down from Birmingham.
By: Langston Hues
Please tag & share!
Stunning! Model/Tv personality Zainab Balogun for CLAN Classics Lookbook. Photography: Lakin Ogunbanwo
A few shots from the Moscow’s Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts (click images for a better quality and higher resolution)
"What kind of alien, out of all the places in the whole wide world, would invade some shitty council estate in South London?"
"One that’s looking for a fight."
Unlike you Mulder, I would like to have a life.
Illustrations by Tomer Hanuka.
get to know me
[2/5] favourite movies: captain america: the winter soldierThe price of freedom is high, it always has been. And it’s a price I’m willing to pay. And if I’m the only one, then so be it - but I’m willing to bet I’m not.
moss covered boots, bedfordale
[Get to know me meme]
tagged by saint-sputnik
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Molly
- Nickname: Pidge
- Birthday: 01.12
- Gender: yes
- Sexuality: gay
- Height: 5’10”
- Time zone: EDT
- What time and date is it there: 10:37 PM 8-29-14
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 8-10
- OTPs: various and sundry.
- The last thing I Googled was: local movie times
- First word that comes to mind: - parsnip
- What I last said to a family member: ”i had fun at the movies with you!”
- One place that makes me happy and why: - my dad’s apartment, which is quiet and warm and smells like new paint and sage. there are leather armchairs and lots of books, but no internet, making it a perfect place to write or read.
- How many blankets I sleep under: 4, in optimal conditions.
- Favourite beverage: berry-flavored sodas,
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy (the second time)
- Three things I can’t live without: the internet, reading material, my sewing machine
- A piece of advice for all my followers: enjoy beautiful things and be good to each other
- My blog(s): Living Cites - Writing Blog - Transparent - Cosplay Resources - Places - Porn Blog - Star Engine
kap already tagged mostly everyone i’d tag, so i’m tagging y’all again.